Proudly Protecting Information-Critical Industries
Easy, Affordable Data
Protection & Control
Information is our most valuable asset. Network-centric security has failed to protect it. Today, when sensitive information is shared or stolen it can be copied instantly anywhere in the world and abused. We’ve lost control of our most valuable asset. Anchor is how we take it back.
: to protect data from being lost, stolen or abused such that
- it can only be used by those strictly following the access rules
- access is instantly and automatically revoked when the rules are broken
- copied files inherit the same protection as the original
: the data security and control suite that empowers businesses to use and share their sensitive data with confidence.
// we used to worry about losing sensitive data, now we use anchor
What We Offer
Change your mind? Anchor can instantly revoke access to files you've already shared, and even copies of those files.
Better Data Security
Better Cloud Security
Better People Security
Better Network Security
Better Desktop Security
Easier Security & Privacy Compliance
Zero-Trust Data Security
But our need to share information and collaborate is only increasing. Our sensitive data is digital, online, and at risk. Data is our most valuable asset and it’s time to shift from protecting networks and computers to protecting the sensitive data itself.
A Security Wall For Every File
Ryan Boder, VP Marketing
Extreme Multi-Factor & Instant Revocation
Emre Koksal, CEO
Stolen & Shared Files Are Still Secure
Eric Flecher, Head of Product
What Happened To DLP?
Traditional DLP solutions have several weaknesses.
- They were heavy-handed causing a bad user experience so users found ways to work around them.
- Data was stored unencrypted so when DLP failed data was leaked as plain-text instead of cipher-text.
- They are meant to contain data and lock it in, which prohibits sharing and collaborating.
As the next-generation data security and control solution, Anchor solves each of these problems.
- Anchor is lightweight and unobtrusive so users aren’t motivated to work around it.
- Anchored files are always encrypted so a network breach does not result in a data leak.
- Anchor is built for the modern work environment and is conducive to sharing and collaborating as long as the access rules are being followed.
CRN Technology news
2020 Tech Innovator Award
College of Engineering at the Ohio State University
2020 Innovators Award
Columbus Business First
2019 BizTech Inventor of the Year