Are You Really in Control of Your Sensitive Data?
Protect it Quickly and Affordably.
Anchor is a powerfully simple way for businesses to secure and control access to critical content without making it harder for employees to collaborate. Do you have sensitive data? Anchor It™.
Proudly Protecting Information-Critical Industries
Easy, Affordable Data
Information is our most valuable asset. Network-centric security has failed to protect it. Today, when sensitive information is shared or stolen it can be copied instantly anywhere in the world and abused. We’ve lost control of our most valuable asset. Anchor is how we take it back.
: to protect data from being lost, stolen or abused such that
- it can only be used by those strictly following the access rules
- access is instantly and automatically revoked when the rules are broken
- copied files inherit the same protection as the original
// “That file contains sensitive data, we’d better Anchor it.”
: the data security and control suite that empowers businesses to use and share their sensitive data with confidence.
// “We used to worry about losing sensitive data, now we use Anchor.”
What We Offer
Change your mind? Anchor can instantly revoke access to files you've already shared, and even copies of those files.
Better Data Security
Better Cloud Security
Better People Security
Better Desktop Security
Easier Security & Privacy Compliance
Zero-Trust Data Security
But our need to share information and collaborate is only increasing. Our sensitive data is digital, online, and at risk. Data is our most valuable asset and it’s time to shift from protecting networks and computers to protecting the sensitive data itself.
A Security Wall For Every File
Extreme Multi-Factor & Instant Revocation
Stolen & Shared Files Are Still Secure
Traditional DLP Solutions are Not Enough
Traditional data loss prevention (DLP) solutions – which detect data breaches using content analysis – have several weaknesses:
- They were heavy-handed causing a bad user experience so users found ways to work around them.
- Data was stored unencrypted so when DLP failed data was leaked as plain-text instead of cipher-text.
- They are meant to contain data and lock it in, which inhibits sharing and collaborating.
As the next-generation data security and control solution, Anchor solves each of these problems.
- Anchor is lightweight and unobtrusive so users aren’t motivated to work around it.
- Anchored files are always encrypted so a network breach does not result in a data leak.
- Anchor is built for the modern work environment and is conducive to sharing and collaborating as long as the access rules are being followed.
Awards and Recognition
Datanchor’s award-winning technology is used by the DOD, and has been recognized by leading publications and industry experts, including:
Learn More From Our Team of Data Security Experts
Copyright infringement is a serious threat to any intellectual property, including CAD data.
Datanchor’s General Manager Jake Cleveland joins the host of Strategic Communications video podcast, Tech This! to talk about doxware and ransomware.
Michael Zinn of Micro Systems Management (msmctech.com) talks to The Anchor about cybersecurity and protecting sensitive data in a remote work environment. Michael is a systems engineer & certified forensic examiner who has done extensive high-level network security work for both commercial and national defense.
Find out how your company can use crypto-technology that allows security to travel with the data versus within the confines of our network.
With Datanchor, users can collaborate and share sensitive files anywhere, without an organization sacrificing control of their data security. Contact us to see how.